Anderson Coach & Travel is an authorized 3rd party testing center for Class A, B & C CDL licenses by PennDot
CDL exams can be scheduled as follows:
M, W & TH– 9:30, 12:30, 3:00
TUE – 9:30, 4:00
FRI - 9:30, 4:00
S - 7:30, 10:00, 12:30
All CDL exams are scheduled via our convenient scheduling software. Phone calls to schedule exams will not be taken.
The cost of a full CDL exam is $200. Payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
If you need to add a P endorsement to your existing CDL, it will require a full test. Please contact us at ext. 527 prior to booking.
Upon booking your exam you will be asked to submit paperwork that is necessary to complete your exam. This information must be received by the Wednesday of the week prior to your exam or you will forfeit your testing time and all payments.
The following is a list of the paperwork that is required:
- Copy of current drivers license
- Copy of current medical card
- Copy of current permit
- Copy of the insurance card for the vehicle you will be testing with
- Copy of the registration card for the vehicle you will be testing with
- Class A CDL also requires insurance and registration card for trailer
- Certificate of Completion for School Bus Operators
This information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include your LAST NAME and TEST DATE in the subject line.
*You must arrive 10 minutes prior to your exam time. Please go to the NORTH side of the complex and wait for the instructor. No shows will forfeit payment.
Useful Links: Below are some links that we feel may be useful.