Mission Statement: Anderson Coach & Travel is committed to providing uncompromising personal
attention, friendliness and quality service that will result in superior travel experiences.
Anderson Coach & Travel's office complex and full maintenance facility is
located at One Anderson Plaza, on Rt. 18 North of Greenville, Pennsylvania.
From our humble beginnings - transporting school children to and from a one-room schoolhouse
in 1937 - to serving more than half a million customers each year, Anderson Coach & Travel's
commitment has remained constant: to provide a superior travel experience through a
variety of exciting destinations, friendly and professional staff, and incomparable amenities.
Variety - Anderson Coach & Travel offers:
- Individual sightseeing tours to a variety of destinations throughout the United States and Canada
- Group sightseeing tours
- Charter services for a wide variety of events
- School bus contracting services
- Convention shuttle services
Equipment - Anderson consistently reinvests in state-of-the-art equipment.
The company's fleet of equipment includes:
- 44 deluxe coaches, which accommodate 40 & 56 passengers (three of which are wheelchair accessible)
- A Mini-Coach that provide seating for 29 passengers
- Vans that accommodate 11 or 13 passengers (wheelchair accessible vans are available)
- 55 standard school buses that seat 44 adults or 72 children
- Executive Limo Vans providing luxury travel for up to 13 passengers
Amenities - All Anderson coaches are deluxe, wide-bodied models featuring climate control and contoured, reclining seats with individual reading lights. Other standard features include:
- TV/DVD units
- WiFi & electrical outlets
- panoramic windows
- extensive storage
- AM/FM stereo/CD Player
- public address system
- trash bags
- Some of our newest coaches include wall-to-wall carpet
and video monitors projecting live scenic views.
Safety - Anderson Coach & Travel makes safety a top priority as we are so privileged to carry the most precious of all cargo.
- Anderson Coach & Travel holds the highest possible safety rating from the U.S. Department of Transportation, the U.S. Military and the Transportation Safety Exchange.
- We are fully-insured beyond the required certificate of insurance. (View Certificate of Insurance)
- Our fleet is subject to random, on the road inspections annually.
- We operate our own full-maintenance facility to keep equipment in top-notch condition.
- Anderson Coach & Travel participates in a nationwide reciprocal maintenance agreement to ensure prompt servicing of our equipment anywhere in the United States.
- In 2011, we were named the International Motorcoach Group Operator of Year, so you can have every confidence that when you travel with us, you are traveling with the best.
Trade Associations - Anderson Coach & Travel is a member of several national trade associations including:
Anderson employs 135 full-time and 65 part-time individuals. All employees are trained to provide quality customer service. Coach operators complete an extensive interview process and training course before they are qualified to drive - a procedure that is unique to the company. New tour directors also complete training courses.